Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bike!

WOO HOO! Yesterday I finally got a road bike and I <3 it very much. I'm gonna save gas money AND get my big ass in to shape finally.

Classes have been pretty demanding so far for the first week but I've definitely been keeping my priorities straight as well as hanging out with friends! YAY for time management!

I'm really excited about doing a research project of my own in the Psych Baby Lab. Grace and I came up with two really good options to do our experiment on and today we meet with Jen to see which one will be better, etc.

I had a quiz in Orgo and I think I got at least a B on it which I will be okay with I suppose... I really really want to get an A in this class and I actually have no choice but to get an A so I'm hoping for that. The good news is we get to drop 2 quizzes but I want to do my absolute best on all of them.

Human Sexuality class will definitely be interesting and I am taking it with Jesse now so that'll be fun.

Work is still pretty cool - I'm slowly starting to learn the regulars and once I get to know them on a name to name basis or at least learn their drink, I'll still continue to earn mediocre tips.

That's all for now. Today is a beautiful day :]
I'm really content with how my life is right now.

1 comment:

Jen said...

you finally posted a blog...i was about to say something! :)